Rented - 2 Story
1.5 (1 FULL & 1 POWDER ROOM)
STACKED HOME – LOWER UNIT
1 OPEN PARKING SPOT
$300.12/MONTHINSURANCE, MGMT, WATER, SNOW REMOVAL, LANDSCAPING, CARETAKER
HARDWOOD, STAINLESS APPLIANCES, END UNIT, GAS FIREPLACE
ACROSS FROM PARK, QUIET STREET, SHOPPING NEARBY, TRANSIT NEARBY, FAMILY NEIGHBORHOOD
- OPEN CONCEPT MODERN LIVING SPACE
- BRIGHT END UNIT FACING SOUTH & WEST
- STAINLESS APPLIANCES, EAT-IN ISLAND
- HARDWOOD, CERAMIC TILE, CARPET
- GAS FIREPLACE IN LIVING ROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE BALCONY : BBQ’S ALLOWED
- IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER
- IN-UNIT STORAGE AREA IN LOWER LEVEL
- STAINLESS APPLIANCES
- HARDWOOD & CERAMIC ON MAIN FLOOR
- DINING ROOM LIGHT
- PANTRY CABINET IN KITCHEN
- FULLY PAINTED THROUGHOUT
- FAMILY FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD
- HUGE PARK ACROSS THE STREET
- DOG PARK
- GREENSPACE NEARBY
- SHOPPING, TRANSIT NEARBY
- 3 MINUTES TO BEECHWOOD VILLAGE
- CONDO FEES – $300.12/MONTH
- FEES INCLUDE: BUILDING INSURANCE, MANAGEMENT, WATER, CARETAKER, SNOW REMOVAL, LANDSCAPING
- TAXES – $3019.94 IN 2016
- PARKING SPOT: # 54
GORGEOUS & BRIGHT END UNIT in highly desirable MANOR PARK!!
One of the nicest units in this neighborhood, this BEAUTIFULLY UPDATED END UNIT is sure to impress. Facing south with tons of natural sunlight, and over-looking the LUSH GREENSPACE & park across the street.
This terrace home offers a fully open floor plan, perfect for entertaining and socializing with friends. Hardwood & ceramic on the main floor, with an eat-in island, stainless appliances, pot lights, and a gas fireplace in the living room for extra warmth in the winter. BBQ on your back deck, or entertain in the modern kitchen. The perfect home for a young family or couple!
This is your chance to live in luxury in the highly sought-after Manor Park. Huge dog park and greenspace right across the street. A short walk to shops & eateries on St Laurent, and a short drive to the red hot Beechwood Village. The aviation museum is also nearby, as is the Rockcliffe yacht club. The best of everything, with downtown only minutes away! Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to own a beautiful home in an amazing location, and at a very affordable price!
Also for rent at $1700/month. 1 Year lease or more preferred. Background check required.
Contact Chris for more info, and to book a showing.