For Sale $249,900 - Condo
1 LEVEL – FACING WEST
VISITOR OR STREET PARKING
OPEN-CONCEPT LIVING, PRIVATE BALCONY, BRAND NEW KITCHEN & BATHS, STAINLESS APPLIANCES
1/2 BLOCK OFF RIDEAU, TRANSIT NEARBY, SHOPPING, BYWARD MARKET RESTAURANTS, & MORE!
FEATURES & UPDATES:
- FULLY UPDATED, OPEN LIVING SPACE
- NEW KITCHEN – 2017
- NEW BATHROOMS – 2017
- STAINLESS APPLIANCES – 2017
- NEW LAMINATE FLOORS – 2017
- NEW LIGHTING – 2017
- VERY HIGH WALK-SCORE!
- SHOPPING – RIDEAU CENTRE, RESTAURANTS, GROCERIES (LOBLAWS ACROSS THE STREET), LCBO, FITNESS CENTERS – ALL WITHIN A COUPLE BLOCKS!
- TRANSIT NEARBY – LRT STATION ON RIDEAU!
- WALK TO BYWARD MARKET, PARLIAMENT HILL, OTTAWA UNIVERSITY, SANDY HILL, LOWERTOWN, RIDEAU CENTRE
- BUILDING ALLOWS AIRBNB AND SHORT-TERM RENTALS. GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
- 2 BEDROOMS + 2 FULL BATHROOMS + 45 SQFT BALCONY
- STORAGE ROOM INSIDE CONDO UNIT
- ELECTRIC HEATING – VERY AFFORDABLE/LOW MONTHLY COSTS
- CONDO FEES – $415.53/MONTH
- INSURANCE, WATER, MANAGEMENT, CARETAKER
- TAXES – $2486.38 (APPROX) – IN 2017
BRIGHT, FULLY UPDATED WEST-FACING 2BEDROOM/2BATHROOM CONDO IN THE BYWARD MARKET!!!
154 Nelson Street is a prime location central to everything in Lowertown, the Byward Market, & Sandy Hill. Right across the street from the 24 hour Loblaws. Quick walk to GLOBAL AFFAIRS, OTTAWA UNIVERSITY, BYWARD MARKET restaurants, Rideau Street, RIDEAU CENTER Shopping Mall, many retail fashion outlets, and coffee shops. And if that wasn’t enough, there’s an LRT RAIL STATION going in 3 blocks away in 2018. Access to the entire city through one of the most advanced rail systems in North America!!
Walk to everything downtown has to offer. Or relax at home and enjoy the afternoon sunshine on your private, west-facing balcony!
This is an excellent opportunity for a FULLY RENOVATED 2bedroom, 2bathroom condo in a prime downtown location at an incredibly low price. Great opportunity as a RENTAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY, or to live in while studying at Ottawa University, or for young professionals working in Lowertown.
Contact Chris today for more info.