Cancelled $649,900 - 2 Story, Detached
4 (3 upstairs, 1 down)
2.5 (1 full, 1 3piece ensuite, 1 powder room)
2 STOREY DETACHED FREEHOLD
1 GARAGE SPACE & 5 OPEN PARKING SPACES
58.76 feet X 95.00 feet
FULLY UPDATED INTERIOR, HARDWOOD, MARBLE, STAINLESS APPLIANCES, CENTRAL VACUUM, FINISHED BASEMENT, LARGE SIDE YARDS, OLD GROWTH TREES, FAMILY NEIGHBORHOOD
SCHOOLS NEARBY, PARKS & GREENSPACE, TRANSIT NEARBY
FEATURES & UPDATES:
- FULLY UPDATED INTERIOR IN 2016/2017
- LARGE & BRIGHT MAIN FLOOR LIVING SPACE
- NEW KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS, GRANITE, & POT LIGHTS – 2016
- NEW BATHROOMS ON BOTH FLOORS – 2016
- HARDWOOD, MARBLE, & CERAMIC FLOORS – 2016
- STONE FIREPLACE WALL
- FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT – 2016
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK-IN-CLOSET & 3-PIECE ENSUITE
- POT LIGHTS THROUGHOUT
- CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM
- NEW TRIM, MOULDING, & PAINT – 2016/2017
- PATIO STONES AT FRONT ENTRANCE
- CEDAR COLUMNS & ACCENT SIDING
- MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY
- 2 WOOD FIREPLACES
- NEW GARAGE DOOR MOTOR & REMOTE
- PRIVATE SIDE YARD & EXTRA WIDE LOT
- DOUBLE WIDE DRIVEWAY
- OLD GROWTH TREES IN SIDE YARD
- SHOPPING NEARBY AT TRAINYARDS
- PARKS & GREENSPACE NEARBY
- TRANSIT NEARBY
- MATURE & FAMILY-FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD
- TAXES – $5466 IN 2017
- FURNACE – 2015 HIGH-EFFICIENCY, NATURAL GAS
- AC – 2010
- ROOF – 2011
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED Alta Vista home is completely finished and ready to go!
Incredible opportunity to get into the highly sought-after ALTA VISTA neighborhood with a fully updated 2 storey home at an excellent price. Perfect for a young family, this attractive and tastefully updated home is ready to enjoy. Large & open main floor, with new hardwood and marble flooring, & a sliding door walking out from the dining room into the backyard/sideyard. 3 large bedrooms on the 2nd floor. Master with a walk-through closet and ensuite bathroom with a tub. Huge rec room in the lower level for the kids to play in.
Outside you’ll find a ton of parking with the double driveway. The 2 large sideyards offer tons of space to work and play, with some old growth trees for shade and privacy.
For anyone new to Alta Vista, this is it! Alta Vista is a very quiet and mature neighborhood situated just minutes to downtown, the Glebe, the General Hospital, the Trainyards, & the 417 highway. Endless shopping at the Trainyards, with restaurants, eateries, Farmboy, fashion stores, Sail, & much more. This area has tons of amenities and is extremely central. Don’t miss this opportunity for a fully updated home in an unbeatable neighborhood.
Contact Chris for more info, and to book a showing.