Sold $388,000 - 2 Story, Semi-Detachd
1 GARAGE SPACE & 1 OPEN PARKING SPACE
16.2 feet X 99.0 feet
SOLID BRICK EXTERIOR, HARDWOOD, NEWER FURNACE, UPDATED BATHROOM
SCHOOL NEARBY, PARKS, COMMUNITY CENTER, RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING, PRIME LOCATION
- OPEN CONCEPT LIVING & DINING AREA
- FULL BRICK EXTERIOR
- HARDWOOD THROUGHOUT
- 3 BEDROOMS
- NEWER FURNACE – 2006
- NEWER ROOF – 2008
- GARAGE & 1 PARKING SPACE
- VERY HIGH WALK SCORE
- RESTAURANTS & SHOPPING NEARBY (PRESSED CAFE IS INCREDIBLE FOR FOOD & LIVE MUSIC)
- PARKS NEARBY
- MCNABB COMMUNITY CENTER – INDOOR SPORTS, HOCKEY, BASKETBALL, OUTDOOR SKATEPARK, & MORE
- TRANSIT NEARBY & HIGHWAY ACCESS NEARBY
- PUBLIC SCHOOL ACROSS THE STREET
- TAXES – $2308 – IN 2016
- 1 GARAGE & 1 PARKING SPACE
- FURNACE – 2006
- FLAT ROOF – 2008
Solid, all-brick, semi-detached home in prime location in West Centertown!
3Bedroom home in one of the most rapidly developing areas in all of Ottawa. Don’t miss this great opportunity to get into a great freehold home at an excellent price. No condo fees, lots of living space, and an incredible location. Walk to a number of restaurants on Bronson, Gladstone, Preston, & Somerset. This location is in huge demand, and is home to a ton of new & upcoming developments including Lebreton Flats and the new LRT.
This is your chance to be in the heart of the action, with a very affordable starter home. Home needs some TLC, but has good potential.
Contact Chris for more info, and to book a showing.