STACKED TOWNHOME CONDO WITH BACKYARD
1 GARAGE SPACE – DETACHED
OPEN-CONCEPT LIVING, LOWER UNIT, PRIVATE BACKYARD, FULL BASEMENT
PARK NEARBY, RIDEAU RIVER, TENNIS, BASKETBALL, DOG PARK, TRANSIT, SHOPPING
FEATURES & UPDATES:
- OPEN CONCEPT, VERY UNIQUE, MULTI-LEVEL LOFT CONDO
- 3 LARGE BEDROOMS + LARGE OFFICE ROOM + STORAGE
- 2 FULL BATHROOMS
- NEW HARDWOOD FLOORING
- NEW KITCHEN 2010
- FULLY PAINTED 2018
- SOME NEW WINDOWS – 2014
- PRIVATE BACKYARD : BBQ’S ALLOWED
- IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER
- IN-UNIT STORAGE AREA
- DETACHED GARAGE WITH EXTRA STORAGE SPACE
- MAIN ROOF – 2008. CARPORT ROOF – 2014
- LOW CONDO FEES!!
- HIGH WALK-SCORE!
- SHOPPING – BYWARD MARKET, RIDEAU CENTRE, RESTAURANTS, GROCERIES, & MORE
- PARK SETTING ON THE RIDEAU RIVER
- TENNIS COURTS
- DOG PARK & KIDS PLAYGROUND
- BOAT LAUNCH (CANOE/KAYAK)
- RIDEAU RIVER & OTTAWA RIVER
- BASKETBALL COURT
- BIKE PATHS
- TRANSIT NEARBY
- ART GALLERY, PARLIAMENT, EMBASSIES, FOREIGN AFFAIRS
- CONDO FEES – $248.55/MONTH
- TAXES – $3821 (APPROX) – IN 2017
- 1 GARAGE PARKING SPACE : ACROSS FROM FRONT DOOR
Very modern LOFT ROW HOME in trendy Lowertown!!
This unique townhome condo is SURPRISINGLY SPACIOUS with tons of bright living space. 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a huge living room that walks out to the backyard, and a large office room and storage room downstairs. Rare to find a home this size right downtown. Office could be a 4th bedroom. PRIVATE BACKYARD is fully walled & fenced: perfect for BBQ’s, pets, and hosting gatherings!
Tasteful colour scheme and updates make this a perfect home for a family or young couple who want to be downtown & still have plenty of living space.
This attractive home comes with a BEAUTIFUL PARK just outside your doorstep. Walk your dog, play tennis or basketball, launch a canoe on the RIDEAU RIVER, bike along the trails… or walk over to the Byward Market!
When you’re ready to go out, the Market restaurants and shopping are only a few blocks away. Foreign Affairs/Global Affairs & numerous embassies are all a short walk through the park. And not to mention, the beautiful Ottawa river, one of the prettiest landmarks in this city, is just a couple blocks to the north.
The best of downtown city living, with all of the amenities of the picturesqe parks & rivers.
As for affordability, 290 Cathcart St offers the lowest condo fees in all of downtown. The building is very well-built, and very well-managed with a focus on keeping all costs and fees as low as possible. Truly an amazing home & location, at a very reasonable price!
Contact Chris for more info, and to book a showing.