For Sale $439,000 - 3 story
3 LEVEL LOFT CONDO – STACKED HOME
1 COVERED PARKING SPACE
OPEN-CONCEPT LIVING, PRIVATE DECK, HARDWOOD, CUSTOM KITCHEN, WOOD FIREPLACE
PARK NEARBY, SHOPPING, TRANSIT, RESTAURANTS, TENNIS, RIDEAU RIVER, KAYAKING, DOG PARK
FEATURES & UPDATES:
- OPEN CONCEPT, VERY UNIQUE, MULTI-LEVEL LOFT CONDO
- FULLY UPDATED TOP TO BOTTOM – 2012
- OPEN KITCHEN WITH GRANITE & STAINLESS APPLIANCES
- HARDWOOD, TILE, & BERBER CARPET
- ALL NEW WINDOWS – 2015
- PRIVATE BALCONY : BBQ’S ALLOWED
- IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER
- IN-UNIT STORAGE AREA
- POTLIGHTS & LIGHTS ON DIMMER SWITCHES
- NEW PAINT INTERIOR & EXTERIOR
- NEW TRIM & DRYWALL THROUGHOUT
- MAIN ROOF – 2008. CARPORT ROOF – 2014
- SUPER-LOW CONDO FEES
- HIGH WALK-SCORE!
- SHOPPING – BYWARD MARKET, RIDEAU CENTRE, RESTAURANTS, GROCERIES, & MORE
- PARK SETTING ON THE RIDEAU RIVER
- TENNIS COURTS
- DOG PARK & KIDS PLAYGROUND
- BOAT LAUNCH (CANOE/KAYAK)
- RIDEAU RIVER & OTTAWA RIVER
- BASKETBALL COURT
- BIKE PATHS
- TRANSIT NEARBY
- ART GALLERY, PARLIAMENT, EMBASSIES, FOREIGN AFFAIRS
- CONDO FEES – $220.93/MONTH
- TAXES – $3400 (APPROX) – IN 2016
- 1 COVERED PARKING SPACE : ACROSS FROM FRONT DOOR
Very modern LOFT ROW HOME in trendy Lowertown!!
This unique living space has been fulled remodelled from top to bottom. Very tasteful design, finishings, and colour scheme make this an exceptionally cool space for those looking for something different. As of 2012, this unit has new hardwood, tile, baseboard, trim, and new kitchen, new bathrooms, new windows (2015), fully repainted inside and out.
All of this perfect living space comes with a beautiful park just outside your doorstep. Walk your dog, play tennis, launch a canoe on the Rideau River, bike along the trails… it’s like country living in the heart of the city!
And when you’re ready to go out, the Byward Market restaurants and shopping are only a few blocks away. Foreign Affairs/Global Affairs is a stone’s throw away across the park, as well as numerous Embassies. And not to mention, the beautiful Ottawa river, one of the prettiest landmarks in this city, is just a couple blocks to the north.
The best of downtown city living, with all of the amenities of the picturesqe parks & rivers.
As for affordability, 290 Cathcart St offers the lowest condo fees in all of downtown. The building is very well-built, and very well-managed with a focus on keeping all costs and fees as low as possible. Truly an excellent home & location, at an excellent price!
Contact Chris for more info, and to book a showing.