For Sale $424 - 3 story, LOFT CONDO
3 LEVEL LOFT CONDO – STACKED HOME
1 GARAGE PARKING SPACE
OPEN-CONCEPT LIVING, SOLARIUM, SLATE TILE, CUSTOM KITCHEN, WOOD FIREPLACE
PARK NEARBY, SHOPPING, TRANSIT, RESTAURANTS, TENNIS, RIDEAU RIVER, KAYAKING, DOG PARK
FEATURES & UPDATES:
- OPEN CONCEPT, VERY UNIQUE, MULTI-LEVEL LOFT CONDO
- FULLY UPDATED KITCHEN – 2001
- GRANITE COUNTERS – 2012
- TRIPLE PANE, SOUNDPROOF WINDOWS – 2009
- STAINLESS APPLIANCES – 2013
- FURNACE & AC – 2012 (UNDER WARRANTY FOR 10 YEARS)
- SLATE TILE – 2001
- ROOF – 2008
- GARAGE ROOF – 2013
- HIGH WALK-SCORE!
- SHOPPING – BYWARD MARKET, RIDEAU CENTRE, RESTAURANTS, GROCERIES, & MORE
- PARK SETTING ON THE RIDEAU RIVER & BORDELEAU PARK
- TENNIS COURTS
- DOG PARK & KIDS PLAYGROUND
- BOAT LAUNCH (CANOE & KAYAK)
- RIDEAU RIVER & OTTAWA RIVER
- BASKETBALL COURT
- BIKE PATHS
- TRANSIT NEARBY
- ART GALLERY, PARLIAMENT, EMBASSIES, FOREIGN AFFAIRS
- THE BYWARD MARKET & ALL OF ITS INCREDIBLE SHOPS & RESTAURANTS!
- CONDO FEES – $220.93/MONTH
- TAXES – $3600 (APPROX) – IN 2017
- 1 GARAGE PARKING SPACE : ACROSS FROM FRONT DOOR
Very cool & unique LOFT ROW HOME in trendy Lowertown!!
This unique living space has been fulled remodelled from top to bottom. Very tasteful and classy design and finishings make this an exceptionally cool living space for those looking for something different. Tons of natural sunlight with plenty of over-sized windows and skylights. High ceilings, open loft style main living space. And numerous updates over the years, including: triple pane soundproof windows 2009, kitchen 2001, granite 2012, stainless appliances 2013, furnace & AC 2012, and a wood-burning fireplace in the living room to add to the charm & warmth.
All of this perfect living space comes with a beautiful park just outside your doorstep. Walk your dog, play tennis, launch a canoe or kayak on the Rideau River, bike along the trails… it’s like country living in the heart of the city!
And when you’re ready to go out, the Byward Market restaurants and shopping are just a few blocks away. Global Affairs is a stone’s throw away across the park, as well as numerous Embassies. And not to mention, the beautiful and scenic Ottawa river meets the Rideau River just a couple blocks to the north. The best of downtown city living, with all of the amenities of the picturesqe parks & rivers.
As for affordability, 290 Cathcart St offers the lowest condo fees in all of downtown. The building is very well-built, and very well-managed with a focus on keeping all costs and fees as low as possible. Truly an excellent home & location, at an unbeatable price!
Contact Chris for more info, and to book a showing.