3 LEVEL LOFT CONDO – STACKED HOME
1 COVERED PARKING SPACE
OPEN-CONCEPT LIVING, WOOD FIREPLACE
PARK NEARBY, SHOPPING, TRANSIT, RESTAURANTS, TENNIS, RIDEAU RIVER, CANOE LAUNCH, DOG PARK
FEATURES & UPDATES:
- OPEN CONCEPT, UNIQUE, MULTI-LEVEL LOFT CONDO
- IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER
- IN-UNIT STORAGE AREA
- WOOD FIREPLACE IN LIVING ROOM
- MAIN ROOF – 2018. CARPORT ROOF – 2014
- SUPER-LOW CONDO FEES
- HIGH WALK-SCORE!
- LRT STATION NEARBY
- SHOPPING – BYWARD MARKET, RIDEAU CENTRE, RESTAURANTS, GROCERIES, & MORE
- PARK SETTING ON THE RIDEAU RIVER
- TENNIS COURTS
- DOG PARK & KIDS PLAYGROUND
- BOAT LAUNCH (CANOE/KAYAK)
- RIDEAU RIVER & OTTAWA RIVER
- BASKETBALL COURT
- BIKE PATHS
- TRANSIT NEARBY
- ART GALLERY, PARLIAMENT, EMBASSIES, FOREIGN AFFAIRS
- CONDO FEES – $220.93/MONTH
- TAXES – $3340 (APPROX) – IN 2019
- 1 COVERED PARKING SPACE : ACROSS FROM FRONT DOOR
Very unique LOFT ROW HOME in trendy Lowertown!!
This spacious home has lots of natural sunlight & plenty of living space. Move-in ready home in one of the best areas of downtown.
All of this perfect living space comes with a beautiful park just outside your doorstep. Walk your dog, play tennis, launch a canoe on the Rideau River, bike along the trails… it’s like country living in the heart of the city!
And when you’re ready to go out, the Byward Market restaurants and shopping are only a few blocks away. Foreign Affairs/Global Affairs is a stone’s throw away across the park, as well as numerous Embassies. And not to mention, the beautiful Ottawa river, one of the prettiest landmarks in this city, is just a couple blocks to the north.
The best of downtown city living, with all of the amenities of the picturesque parks & rivers.
As for affordability, 290 Cathcart St offers some of the lowest condo fees in all of downtown. This Lowertown building is very well-built, and very well-managed with a focus on keeping all costs and fees as low as possible. Truly an excellent home & location, at an attractive price!
Contact Chris for more info, and to book a showing.