Sold - 2 Story
4 (4 upstairs, 1 in lower level)
3.5 (2 full, 1 full ensuite, 1 powder room)
2 STOREY DETACHED FREEHOLD
2 GARAGE SPACES & 4 OPEN PARKING SPACES
35’10 FEET BY 110’03 FEET
HARDWOOD & CERAMIC FLOORING, GRANITE COUNTERS, STAINLESS APPLIANCES, FINISHED BSMT
GREENSPACE NEARBY, GOLF NEARBY, TRANSIT, AIRPORT, SHOPPING, MOONEYS BAY BEACH, RIDEAU RIVER
FEATURES & UPDATES:
- ATTRACTIVE SINGLE-FAMILY HOME IN QUINTERRA
- LARGE 5 BEDROOM HOME WITH 3.5 BATHROOMS
- FENCED BACKYARD
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH DOUBLE DRIVEWAY
- UPDATED KITCHEN WITH GRANITE COUNTERS & CERAMIC FLOORS
- STAINLESS APPLIANCES
- OPEN KITCHEN WITH EATING AREA AND LOUNGE
- DINING AREA WALKS OUT TO BACK DECK
- HARDWOOD & CERAMIC ON MAIN FLOOR
- HARDWOOD & BAMBOO ON 2ND FLOOR
- LARGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK-IN CLOSET & ENSUITE 4-PIECE BATH
- 4 BEDROOMS ON 2ND LEVEL
- FINISHED BASEMENT WITH REC ROOM, 3PIECE BATH, AND BEDROOM
- CENTRAL AC
- CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM
- YOW AIRPORT A FEW MINUTES AWAY
- SHOPPING NEARBY ON HUNT CLUB
- PARKS & GREENSPACE ALL AROUND THIS NEIGHBORHOOD
- STEPS TO THE RIDEAU RIVER
- HUNT CLUB GOLF COURSE NEARBY
- MATURE & FAMILY-FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD
- QUIET CRESCENT STREET
- TAXES – $4700 IN 2017 (APPROXIMATE. TO BE VERIFIED)
- FURNACE – NATURAL GAS – 1997
- AC – 1997
- WINDOWS – 1997
BEAUTIFUL DETACHED HOME in the mature neighborhood of Quinterra near Mooneys Bay!
Don’t miss your chance to move into a large, detached home in this very unique area by the Rideau River. A stone’s throw from the Hunt Club golf course, and a short walk to the shopping on Hunt Club, this is an incredible community to call home.
This spacious 5-bedroom home offers a number of upgrades and a beautiful living space. Hardwood & ceramic throughout the main floor & 2nd level. Granite counters & stainless appliances in the open kitchen. Bright living space that walks out into the spacious, fenced yard. And a finished basement offering plenty more living space, with bedroom, rec room, bathroom, & storage. The double garage leaves tons of space to store your toys, sporting gear, & more!
All of this, and very close to the airport, and a short drive to downtown, the Glebe, Lansdowne, & much more. This one is a great home and is priced to sell.
*Home being sold under power-of-sale conditions.
Contact listing agent, Chris Steeves, for more info & to book a showing.