For Sale $215,000 - 2 Story, Condo, Townhome
1.5 (FULL UPSTAIRS & POWDER ROOM IN LOWER LEVEL)
ROW UNIT – 2 STOREY
1 OPEN PARKING SPOT
$350/MONTH INSURANCE, MGMT, CARETAKER
HARDWOOD, TILE, PRIVATE YARD & DECK, FINISHED BASEMENT, NEW ROOF, DOORS, FENCE, WINDOWS
ACROSS FROM PARK & GREENSPACE, QUIET STREET, BEACON HILL MALL NEARBY, TRANSIT NEARBY, FAMILY NEIGHBORHOOD
- BRIGHT, OPEN LIVING SPACE
- VERY WELL-MAINTAINED THROUGHOUT, WITH NUMEROUS UPDATES
- HARDWOOD & TILE ON MAIN FLOORS. LAMINATE IN BASEMENT.
- LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN WALK OUT INTO PRIVATE YARD
- 3 BEDROOMS ON 2ND LEVEL
- PRIVATE YARD & DECK, WITH STORAGE SHED
- FINISHED BASEMENT WITH REC ROOM, BEDROOM, LAUNDRY, & POWDER ROOM
- IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER
- ROOF – 2016
- FRONT DOOR – 2016
- FENCE – 2016
- FURNACE – HIGH-EFFICIENCY – 2012
- AC – 2012
- WINDOWS – 2012 & 2007
- FAMILY FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD
- BACKS ONTO LOYOLA PARK & GREENSPACE
- BEACON HILL MALL 1 BLOCK AWAY
- TRANSIT & BUS STOP 1 BLOCK AWAY
- CLOSE TO UPCOMING LRT STATION AT BLAIR ROAD
- CONDO FEES – $350/MONTH
- FEES INCLUDE: BUILDING INSURANCE, MANAGEMENT, CARETAKER
- TAXES – $2012.24 IN 2017
- PARKING SPOT: 2ND SPOT TO THE RIGHT AT WALKWAY ENTRANCE
SPOTLESS, UPDATED row home in the family friendly BEACON HILL!
This lovely 3bedroom home has been immaculately maintained and is sure to impress. This 2storey home offers plenty of living space, with lots of natural light coming to the large living room & dining room. The kitchen walks out into your private yard with large deck (perfect for BBQing!). The second level offers 3 bedrooms & a full bath. Lower level is finished in with a rec room, bedroom, powder room, and laundry room as well as storage space. Perfect starter home for young professionals and newly weds!
Walk 1 block to all the shopping at Beacon Hill mall. Transit & bus stops are all within 1 block as well. Take a long walk in the beautiful greenspace of Loyola Park right next door. This is your opportunity to own a beautiful home in an excellent location, and at an unbeatable price!
Contact Chris for more info, and to book a showing.