Welcome to WESTBORO, one of the most prestigious and highly sought-after neighborhoods of Ottawa.
If you wonder why so many people want to live in the outstanding area of Westboro Village, I’ll take a few minutes to show you why everyone wants to live here.
– The exceptional shops & restaurants. There’s so many to chose from; MEC, Bushtukah, and the outdoors shops. Equator coffee, Mamie Clafoutis, and all the cafes. Gezellig, Luxembourg, and so many exceptional restaurants. The list goes on.
– Westboro Beach. Incredibly gorgeous sunsets on this lovely west-facing beach over the Ottawa river. Swim, kayak, paddle board, and soak up on the sun on this lively oasis just minutes from the main strip.
– The Ottawa river. Bike paths, jogging, nature walks, cross-country skiing; you can do it all along this river.
– 8 minutes from the heart of downtown. Everything downtown has to offer is a short bike, walk, bus, or train ride away. It’s close enough to be convenient but far enough that you feel like your away from the downtown hustle.
– The people. Westboro is where so many outstanding locals plant their roots. You’re bound to run into a number of great people from happy families to young professionals, to older Ottawa natives.
So come on over and grab a coffee at Happy Goat and explore all that this great area has to offer. And you think Westboro may be the place for you, contact me to chat about real estate options in this world-class neighborhood.
Chris Steeves – 613 262 1697
Like My Facebook Page
Follow me on Linked In